2016 Certificate Course :
WHAT IS DISEASE
in Chinese Medical Classics?
For 2016 TFR offers a year-long exploration of this topic which is probably one of the most valued for clinicians. The course consists of three weekends and a five day retreat spread over the year.
Among the topics considered are:
· What are Health and Disease?
· Understanding the role of fluids
· The sense organs and their role in the clinic
· The role of touch and methods of touch
· Tongue and speech in classical Chinese medicine
· What are sanity and insanity?
· Emotion as the root of disorder
· What does it mean to treat?
· What is appropriate behavior according to the classical texts
· What is the attitude of the great physician?